Quick Guide Using a telnet client, you can connect to Dominia MUD on the following address and port:
Server Address: mud.dominiamud.net Server Port Address: 3333
Detailed Guide (Windows) Edit
There are several applications you can use to connect to Dominia MUD. We suggest using the free ssh/telnet client: Putty.
- Download and install Putty:Download.
- Run putty.exe - you should be presented with a 'PuTTY Configuration' window.
- Simply add the Server Address (above) into the Host Name field, and the Server Port (above) into the Port field. Select 'Telnet' as the Connection Type, and then add a name (any name is fine, something you can identify Domina with) into the Saved Sessions field, and click Save.
- Now all you should need to do is double click the Session Name you used, and it will begin to connect.
- When it connects, you should be presented with a Message of the Day. It will then ask you for your account name, if you are new, simply enter your name, and then it will prompt you for a password to use.
- After the accounts stuff is done, you'll be presented with a list of menu options to proceed with playing.
- have fun!